Home Forums Support/Upgrade Account Support / Upgrade account

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  MasterAshton Admin 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Having trouble using the site or can’t understand how to accomplish something, post here and I will get back to you ASAP.

Benefits of upgrading your account:

• Edit/Remove already published posts
    • Remove uploaded pictures from the FagMedia
    • I will personally expose your new pictures/videos if desired
    • Increased allocated space so you can upload much bigger and many more pictures/files
    • Helping keep the site alive with your payment – sites like this are not cheap to run 😉
    • Depending on membership level you can have your post featured at the top of the site for A set amount of time!

To upgrade your account leave A message below or contact me using the chat and I will get back to you ASAP with the email address to send the amazon giftcard to.

Ted
    Participant

hi, this is ted. i’m interested in an upgrade. having trouble posting vid/pic (i might have screwed up my attempt) and am hoping that the upgrade will solve the problem. thanks.

Message Sent

ian jenson
    Participant

Hello Ian here I am interested in upgrading, how much etc.
    Ian

$30 amazon.com giftcard – [email protected] – put your screenname as giftcard note.

Claudia LePute
    Participant

Hello Sir, Im interested in upgrading my membership
    [email protected]

Chris
    Participant

Dear Sir, I am also interested in upgrading my account. I’ll be sending a gift card to the aforementioned Email as per your instructions, with my screen name in the note.

Good job, you’re now upgraded!

Tiny dick
    Participant

I would like to upgrade.

Got the gift card, upgraded!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.