expose a fag

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sfcuir 5 days, 2 hours ago.

• Author
     billfrmn 
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi Im new to the group but love the idea of exposing a fag. I met one through a Craigslist ad by a couple looking for a bull. After meeting the couple he emailed me to let me know I wasn’t the type she was looking for. I answered back to bad I have a 5 day load I would have loved to pump in her. He responded with I can help you out with that. So I said fuck it why not. He sucks my cock once or twice a week now. He acts very straight and macho. He’s a supervisor in the construction field and for some reason that makes it even better for me knowing that he’s a faggot that sucks the cum out of my cock every week. I told him he’s such a good little faggot I may know some guys that would like to use him. He was very eager. What a faggot lol. I told him to send me some pics to show and see if they would like to use him. He said just for your friends to see right? I said yes I will only show guys that may want to use you and won’t post them. So he sent a few from his work of all places. not much but it sure would be fun to out him for what he is and not what he presents himself to be. My problem is I gave my word that I wouldn’t post them on the internet. But I’m open to suggestions

sophie 
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

that is a lucky fag

Worthlessfaggot 
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

I live being dominated and used. I’m a sissy faggot who need humiliation and being teased. Love for everyone toto expose me please

RickSteele 
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi, my name is Richard (Rick) Steele and I really am a Faggot Cocksucker!

sfcuir 
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

You could share them with a friend as you said you would. Your friend is not bound by your promise to him and what your friend does is beyond your control. As a sub fag, I can tell that I’d love it if that happened to me and I’d be scared since like many fags I’m a coward to have people know what a pervert and fag I really am.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 Exposedfaggots.com - The no.1 site for fag humiliation, whoring and exposure!

Website Security Test
Looking for A Master/Alpha Stud? Check out submit2me.com the social network for Masters and Slaves $$Visit
+ +

AGE VERIFICATION

Exposedfaggots.com is  a roleplay fetish site featuring lots of explicit images of men.

If you are under 18years of age or you are easily offended you MUST click exit.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account