expose a fag

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of sophie sophie 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of billfrmn
    billfrmn
    Participant

Hi Im new to the group but love the idea of exposing a fag. I met one through a Craigslist ad by a couple looking for a bull. After meeting the couple he emailed me to let me know I wasn’t the type she was looking for. I answered back to bad I have a 5 day load I would have loved to pump in her. He responded with I can help you out with that. So I said fuck it why not. He sucks my cock once or twice a week now. He acts very straight and macho. He’s a supervisor in the construction field and for some reason that makes it even better for me knowing that he’s a faggot that sucks the cum out of my cock every week. I told him he’s such a good little faggot I may know some guys that would like to use him. He was very eager. What a faggot lol. I told him to send me some pics to show and see if they would like to use him. He said just for your friends to see right? I said yes I will only show guys that may want to use you and won’t post them. So he sent a few from his work of all places. not much but it sure would be fun to out him for what he is and not what he presents himself to be. My problem is I gave my word that I wouldn’t post them on the internet. But I’m open to suggestions

Profile photo of sophie
    sophie
    Participant

that is a lucky fag

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.