I'M FAGGOT COCKSUCKER RICHARD (RICK) STEELE!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  RickSteele 8 months ago.

• Author
     RickSteele 
    Participant

I began my Training to become the Faggot Cocksucker I am today back in 1970, when I was 6 years old.
    One day while my daycare provider paged through some magazine on my fathers work bench, I was playing with some toy trucks on the dirt floor of my parents old barn/garage. All of a sudden, my day care provider (Uncle) asked me to Suck his Cock. At first I thought he was kidding, but a short while later after I had my Nose pinched almost flat in my Fathers Bench Vice, I eventually Sucked His Dick.
    At first, I wasn’t any good at it, but being forced to Suck a Dick 2 to 3 times daily for a couple of months, You do begin to develop some skill.
    He continued to be my Day Care Provider up to his Freak Hunting Accident which got him killed when I was 12 years old.
    But, I had already begun to consider myself to being a Faggot Cocksucker in my 11th year as my Uncle had begun to share my Dick Sucking Skills with his Friends.
    You have to understand, I was born in January of 1964 and began Sucking Dick when I was 6!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 Exposedfaggots.com - The no.1 site for fag humiliation, whoring and exposure!

Website Security Test

WARNING 18+

Exposedfaggots.com is  a ROLEPLAY fetish site featuring lots of explicit images of men.

If you are under 18years of age or you are easily offended you MUST click exit.

Exposedfaggots.com is a site for faggots & sissies that

love attention to come and EXPOSE themselves .
DO NOT POST OTHERS UNLESS YOU HAVE CONSENT

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account