Introduce Your Self

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Andrew Franchitti Andrew Franchitti 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

As the title says… Tell us about your self, and what your looking for.

Profile photo of corey bouchard
    corey bouchard
    Participant

Hello Sir,

My name is Corey Bouchard i am a 20 year old military diaper fag stationed in north carolina… i am in diapers and chastity 24/7, my maximum erect length is just under 3 inches, and im locked in a 1 inch cage…

Ive been in diapers full time since the 7th grade, when a bunch of alphas put me in them as a joke, but they went too far with it and my parents found out, so i had to stay in them full time,

I am bladder incontinent and mostly bowel incontinent…

Profile photo of Diaperfag
    Diaperfag
    Participant

I’m the fag behind the pictures for the group. >///< 31 year old diaper wearing homo..I’ve always wanted to be diapered and humiliated.
    I Once actually asked my parents if they could get me a pack of diapers for my birthday growing up.

Profile photo of chris
    chris
    Participant

My name is Chris watkins. I love being a pathetic diapered sissy Kiser. I am 28yrs old and I deserve to be outed and exposed. For being so pathetic.

Profile photo of pansy Gronski
    pansy Gronski
    Participant

Hello everyone, this diapered sissys name is pansy Gronski, and this sissy lives full time, permanently as a diapered baby girl, this sissy craves to be exposed, humiliated, and ridiculed by Superiors Masters who enjoy making pathetic sissy’s like pansy feel the shame and the laughter of being so pathetic and faggotty ~~ sissybaby pansy

Hello everyone my name is Diaperfag Waddlebottom but if you are looking to expose me I was born Christopher John Ryan. I need to be completely outed but honestly am to much of a pussy to go through with it. I am Diaperboychris on Instagram and my tumblr is Diaperboychrisr.tumblr.com. I’m diaperhumilboy on skype and kik. I’ve made all of my pictures and videos public domain and I hope to find help in taking that full step to total exposure.

Ahaha fuck, didn’t know so many people were into wearing diapers!

Profile photo of Diaperfag
    Diaperfag
    Participant

We’re a bunch of Losers Sir

Profile photo of C
    C
    Participant

I don’t know that i’m into it SIR, but as a fag, i know i have to wear diapers if that’s what a Real Man decides SIR.

Profile photo of Dave
    Dave

Hi Everyone, I am David I am a diaper wearing fag, I am seeking humiliation and exposure and someone to make me prove to everyone how much I am a diaper fag

Profile photo of Andrew Franchitti
    Andrew Franchitti
    Participant

I have to wear diapers under my sissy dress when my MASTER sends me out to film myself walking around in public. As my sissy dresses are really short everyone can see that I am wearing a diaper. It is so degrading

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.