Introduce Your Self

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 18 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  flirt 10 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Anonymous

My Achievements

No Achievements Yet!

http://exposedfaggots.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Snapshot227.jpg
    Castrated gay slave for SM Speile

Faggot Jean Le Brun 
    Participant

My Achievements

People viewed your exposure Icon

Hello,
    I’m a belgian faggot, I live in Brussels. My name is Jean Le Brun. I would like to be fully exposed.
    I’m looking for hard spanking, gangbang, bukkake,…

fatsmalldickfag 
    Participant

My Achievements

People viewed your exposure Icon

Fatsmalldickfag following orders

As the name suggests, I am a worthless fat ass small dicked faggot. I am here to humiliate myself for the entertainment of anyone who is better than me. Feel free to send me orders at [email protected] and post any pics I send or you find wherever you want. I deserve to be exposed and humiliated.

flirt 
    Participant

My Achievements

viewing exposure Icon

hi All,i am flirt from the northwest of the UK,
    I have been a crossdressing from my school days as I kind of liked the look of female underwear and having 3 older sisters it was not long before I tried on my first pair of panties and they felt great, with that took a bit more time but slipped some pantyhose on and from there on in I was hooked, kind of waited a few years till suck my first cock was kind of funny, got chatted up in a pub and was a little bit nervous and looking for a way out so told him I was going for a pee, found the gents and yes there was a back door but he followed me in the gents and found a it was empty he told to kneel and he showed me how suck his cock and not looked back from that day.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 Exposedfaggots.com - The no.1 site for fag humiliation, whoring and exposure!

Website Security Test

WARNING 18+

Exposedfaggots.com is  a ROLEPLAY fetish site featuring lots of explicit images of men.

If you are under 18years of age or you are easily offended you MUST click exit.

Exposedfaggots.com is a site for faggots & sissies that

love attention to come and EXPOSE themselves .
DO NOT POST OTHERS UNLESS YOU HAVE CONSENT

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account