Introduce Your Self

This topic contains 18 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  flirt 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     SlaveErnst 
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

https://i1.wp.com/exposedfaggots.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Snapshot227.jpg?w=1200
    Castrated gay slave for SM Speile

Faggot Jean 
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hello,
    I’m a belgian faggot, I live in Brussels. My name is Jean Le Brun. I would like to be fully exposed.
    I’m looking for hard spanking, gangbang, bukkake,…

fatsmalldickfag 
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Fatsmalldickfag following orders

As the name suggests, I am a worthless fat ass small dicked faggot. I am here to humiliate myself for the entertainment of anyone who is better than me. Feel free to send me orders at [email protected] and post any pics I send or you find wherever you want. I deserve to be exposed and humiliated.

flirt 
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

hi All,i am flirt from the northwest of the UK,
    I have been a crossdressing from my school days as I kind of liked the look of female underwear and having 3 older sisters it was not long before I tried on my first pair of panties and they felt great, with that took a bit more time but slipped some pantyhose on and from there on in I was hooked, kind of waited a few years till suck my first cock was kind of funny, got chatted up in a pub and was a little bit nervous and looking for a way out so told him I was going for a pee, found the gents and yes there was a back door but he followed me in the gents and found a it was empty he told to kneel and he showed me how suck his cock and not looked back from that day.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 Exposedfaggots.com - The no.1 site for fag humiliation, whoring and exposure!

Looking for A Master/Alpha Stud? Check out submit2me.com the social network for Masters and Slaves $$Visit
+ +

AGE VERIFICATION

Exposedfaggots.com is  a roleplay fetish site featuring lots of explicit images of men.

If you are under 18years of age or you are easily offended you MUST click exit.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account